Vehicle Maintenance Head Mechanic
Jobs at:Dina Food Processing
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The Vehicle Maintenance Head is responsible to undertake all vehicle maintenance activities under the supervision of the General Service Section. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare annual preventive maintenance program for all vehicles of the company.
• Ensure that the preventive maintenance program is adhered.
• Inspect every maintenance duties, both internally and in outside garages.
• Make sure the availability of spare parts and other utilities necessary for the maintenance duties.
Required Number: 1
Job Skills: Not Specified
• BSc Degree/Diploma/ L4 , Auto Mechanics
• 4/6 Years of vehicle maintenance experience
• Planning and organizing
• Strategic thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
This section should provide a clear and information to how candidates should apply to the position mentioned. The company can state an Email address or website link or Ethiojobs website. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tell: - (+251-911 49 12 23)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.