Jobs at:Dina Food Processing
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The IT Officer is responsible to undertake all Soft Ware and Hard Ware maintenance duties of the company. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students in designated area(s) to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
• Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
• Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
• Installing software and networking systems.
• Troubleshooting network and software issues.
• Installing high-level software security systems.
• Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Responding to general IT requests.
• Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
Required Number: 1
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• 4 Years and above hard ware and software maintenance experience
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
• Knowledge of database and networking security systems
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
This section should provide a clear and information to how candidates should apply to the position mentioned. The company can state an Email address or website link or Ethiojobs website. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tell: - (+251-911 49 12 23)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.