3 Market Development Officer
Jobs at:Dina Food Processing
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The Market Development Officer is responsible to undertake market development duties. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
• Assist in the development of marketing plans.
• Conduct research on specific market conditions.
• Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
• Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
• Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
• Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
• Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Required Number: 3
Job Skills: Not Specified
• BA Degree /Diploma / L4 in Marketing Management , Salesmanship ,Business Administration ,Business Management , Economics Accounting or Related Fields
• 3 / 4 Years of experience
• Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
This section should provide a clear and information to how candidates should apply to the position mentioned. The company can state an Email address or website link or Ethiojobs website. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell: - (+251-911 49 12 23)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.